Always go on solo trip with at least following these tips,
- Carry very minimal number of clothes and according to the weather of your destination. Remove a pair or two from your final luggage.
- Plan and be prepared for spending 2x of your actual budget.
- Do not carry much cash in hand, use your ATM card/Digital payment as often but keep the track on your spendings. 🙂
- Research about the places you are about to visit much in prior. Mainly your stay, nearby attractions. This will help save your precious time during your trip.
- Never ever miss the must visit attractions.
- Book your place of stay in advance. ( I prefer AirBnb, OYO)…
- No precious jewellery please.
- Taste the local eateries.
- Always maintain time consciousness.
- Do carry a small torch, an umbrella, & medicines with you.
- Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Hat/Cap, tissues, sanitizer will always help.
- If you intend to travel outside any city limits, carry water bottle and some packaged food with you.
There is a famous saying “When the Sun goes down, you go down” 😛
Definitely not at all the places but, most of them.
Let me know if I have missed any in the comments section below. Wish you a safe and secure solo trip… 🙂